WE'RE HEADED TO PALM SPRINGS!
Come find Our Oasis as we gather from June 24-28 in Palm Springs, California, to conduct Sorority business, celebrate our points of pride, observe our sacred rituals and embrace our True and Constant sisterhood.
Join your sisters at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort and Spa, set within the beautiful Coachella Valley. This resort is a true desert oasis and features stylish oversized guestrooms with scenic resort views.
Come early or stay late to experience everything that Palm Springs has to offer. Convention guests can even receive the same discounted hotel room rate for several days before and after Convention by mentioning you are with Gamma Phi Beta (based on availability). You will need to book your hotel reservations directly with the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort and Spa. Click here to book your hotel now.
If you have any Convention-related questions, contact Director of Conferences and Meetings Page Adams. If you have any questions or issues regarding your registration, contact Conference and Meeting Manager Sara Chojnacki.
Who should go to Convention?
Anyone who loves Gamma Phi Beta is invited to join in a great week of celebration and sisterhood. Collegiate and alumnae chapter officers, advisors, affiliated house corporation board leaders and members who simply want to connect to the Sorority in meaningful ways are all welcome. Convention is also a wonderful opportunity for emerging leaders in your chapter to network, meet sisters from all over the continent and get a big picture view of Gamma Phi Beta. Every collegiate chapter and alumnae chapter is expected to send a delegate.
Registration pricing is as follows:
Full Attendance – $900 by April 29
Anyone can register at the full registration rate. This rate is the most cost-effective option and will allow you admission to all events including general sessions, enrichment breakouts, keynote speakers, ritual and all meal events. This rate will also include a registration bag and a Confirmed Conventioneers hat. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate.
Volunteer Attendance (invitation only) – $300 by April 29
Gamma Phi Beta volunteers can register for Convention at a subsidized rate. Your rate includes four nights of double occupancy at the Convention hotel and admission to all general sessions, enrichment breakouts, keynote speakers and ritual events. This rate will also include a registration bag. Meal tickets are not included in this rate and must be added based on the events you wish to attend. Transportation is also NOT included in this rate.
Partial Attendance – Prices will vary. $50 late fee added after April 29
This is a build your own option so prices will vary depending on which experiences you choose. The partial attendance option does NOT include anything other than the ticketed event that you purchase. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate.
Single ticket prices are as follows:
- June 24 – Wednesday Full Day $125 (includes all programming, meetups and the Welcome Dinner).
- June 24 – Welcome Dinner $100.
- June 25 – Thursday Full Day $275 (includes all programming, Coffee and Conversation, Interfraternal Luncheon and the Awards Dinner).
- June 25 – Interfraternal Luncheon $75.
- June 25 – Awards Dinner $100.
- June 26 – Friday Full Day $225 (includes all programming, keynote speaker, Coffee and Conversation, Confirmed Conventioneers and an event hat).
- June 26 – Confirmed Conventioneers (including the event hat) $125.
- June 27 – Saturday Full Day $300 (includes all programming, ritual, Building Strong Girls Breakfast and Pink Carnation Banquet).
- June 27 – Building Strong Girls Breakfast $75.
- June 27 – Pink Carnation Banquet $150.
Other add-on options allow you to:
- Purchase a Gamma Phi Beta Convention t-shirt.
- Purchase a registration bag (if not included in your fee).
- Purchase a Confirmed Conventioneers hat (if not included in your fee).
- Purchase hat décor (prices vary).
- Pay your international alumnae dues or join Life Loyal.
Convention volunteers, staff and sponsors will be provided special instructions on how to register.
Volunteer at Convention
Join the fun – volunteer for Convention 2020!
We need your help! If you are interested in helping the Convention Steering Committee or simply taking a volunteer shift or two, click here to express your interest.
If you have any questions about volunteering at Convention, please contact Carly Foerster.
Nominations and Elections
Each biennium, Gamma Phi Beta holds elections to fill the critical positions on International Council and the Nominating Committee. At Convention 2020, in Palm Springs, California, delegates will elect the future leadership of our organization.
Convention award applications are open! It’s time to celebrate your chapter’s accomplishments. Don’t delay and start exploring each award opportunity today. Applications close at midnight MT on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
- February – Registration opens.
- March 15 – Convention Award submissions close at midnight.
- March 16 – Deadline for all Convention registration scholarships.
- March 30 – Chapters selected to receive a scholarship will be notified by this date.
- April 29 – Deadline for early registration pricing. Price will increase by $50 per attendee after this date.
- May 1 – Collegiate and alumnae chapters must return credential information to International Headquarters.
- May 24 – Deadline for collegiate and alumnae chapters to achieve good standing (required to vote at Convention).
- May 27 – Final registration date. No refunds will be given after this date.
- June 1 – Deadline to book your hotel room at the Renaissance Esmeralda (subject to availability).
- June 3 – No further modifications will be accepted to your online registration. Any modifications after this date must be emailed to Page Adams.
If you have any Convention-related questions, contact Director of Conferences and Meetings Page Adams. If you have any questions or issues regarding registration, contact Conference and Meeting Manager Sara Chojnacki.