Convention: Things to Do
explore st. louis
Explore everything that St. Louis has to offer! Find fun attractions, delicious food, fun events and more.
- Discover some of the top 25 things to do in St. Louis today (ExploreStLouis.com)!
- Take a 630-foot ride to the top of the Gateway Arch – a world-famous monument.
- Cheer on the 11-time World Champions the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium.
- Ballpark Village St. Louis or a few blocks north to Washington Avenue or Laclede’s Landing.
- St. Louis Union Station is home to more than 13,000 animals at the St. Louis Aquarium, the 200-foot St. Louis Wheel and several restaurants.
- Once home to the 1904 World’s Fair, Forest Park is one of the largest urban parks in the United States with scenic walking and biking trails.
- Home to some of the city’s many free attractions, the Saint Louis Zoo has been recognized as one of the nation’s leading zoological parks or explore the Saint Louis Science Center or view the art collection at the St. Louis Art Museum.
- Explore 79 acres of gardens, landscape architecture, greenhouses and conservatories at the oldest Botanical Garden in the United States.
- Citygarden is an urban oasis featuring works of modern and contemporary art, native plants, six rain gardens and a café overlooking the scene.
- See one of the largest mosaic collections in the western hemisphere inside the spectacular Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis or visit the historic Old Cathedral.
- Walk the halls of the Old Courthouse, featuring courtrooms and galleries that depict significant moments in St. Louis history. Take a trip through the past at the Missouri History Museum.
- The National Blues Museum celebrates the genre as the foundation of all modern American music.
- Walk, cycle, Trikke, paddle, eat and drink your way through St. Louis on a sightseeing tour.
- St. Louis is quickly garnering recognition as a food destination. Discover a delicious variety of St. Louis restaurants.
restaurant suggestions near the hotel
- Baileys’ Range: 920 Olive Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.8121
- Bamboo Bistro: 214 N. 4th Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.8884
- Broadway Oyster Bar: 736 S. Broadway, Downtown St. Louis, 314.621.8811
- Gyro Express: 750 Locust Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.300.8300
- Mango Peruvian Cuisine: 1001 Washington Avenue, Downtown St. Louis, 314.621.9993
- Pickles: 200 N. Broadway, Suite 100, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.2255
- Pi Pizzeria (opening spring 2022): 610 Washington Avenue, Downtown St. Louis, 314.588.7600
- Salt & Smoke: 501 Clark Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.727.0200
- Sauce on the Side: 411 N. Eighth Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.5667
- Sugarfire Smokehouse: 605 Washington Avenue, Downtown St. Louis, 314.394.1720
- The Schlafly Tap Room: 2100 Locust Street, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.2337 ext. 1
- Three Sixty: 1 S. Broadway, Downtown St. Louis, 314.241.8439