Connection to Gamma Phi Beta comes in many meaningful forms. Whether you just graduated or you want to re-engage with our sisterhood, Gamma Phi Beta encourages your connection at a level meaningful to you. That way your experience always remains relevant and remembered.
Jump to: Get Started | Get Connected | Get Involved.
Looking to get back involved with Gamma Phi Beta? These steps are a great place to start! By completing these, you will be well on your way to engaging with our sisterhood!
- Update your Gamma Phi Beta profile. Have you moved recently? Did you start using another email address? Login and navigate to Member > My profile to view your profile and ensure that the information is current. This helps us send you informative updates about Gamma Phi Beta and her members! For GammaPhiBeta.org login support, email us.
- Follow us on social media. Gamma Phi Beta is active on many social networks! Following us will give you real time updates about the Sorority and our members.
- Pay your international alumnae dues or join Life Loyal. Supporting Gamma Phi Beta through your payment of international alumnae dues ($25 annually) or by joining Life Loyal ($299 one-time) ensures that our sisterhood has the resources to provide a valuable member experience for alumnae and collegiate members. Learn more about both options today! Not sure you’ve paid this fiscal year (August 1-July 31)? Simply login and navigate to Member > My Profile.
- Join our social media groups to connect with sisters virtually. Check out our interest, identity and geographic based groups to join the conversation in one of these groups! Once you are accepted into the group, introduce yourself and start making connections with others!
- Connect with other alumnae from your initiating chapter. We are in the process of developing Facebook groups for alumnae from each collegiate chapter. Visit this page to identify if there is a group for your chapter! Not there? Check back soon as new groups are added monthly.
- Utilize the Find a Member feature. Looking for a sister you lost connection with and want to contact? Find a Member allows you to search the Sorority’s database for sisters based on their name, initiating chapter, initiation year and more. You must login to use this. For GammaPhiBeta.org login help, email us.
Sisters Who Serve: Are you a G-Phi who serves in the military? Or, do you have a family member, spouse or friend who does? Join this group!
Moms: Are you a Gamma Phi and a mom? Join today and connect with other moms to share activities, tips and more!
STEM Professionals: Connect with like-minded sisters in your field. Share articles, work experiences and breakthroughs in the industry.
Black, Brown, Indigenous and Women of Color: Connect with sisters who share identities and find a meaningful source of support and sisterhood.
LGBTQIA+: Join today to find a community based on shared experiences. This group is meant to mentor, love and support one another.
Wellness: From at-home workouts and activities to finding your new accountability buddy – your well-being is a priority in this group.
Find An Alumnae Chapter
Find your nearest alumnae chapter. Use our chapter locator to find your closest alumnae chapter. Alumnae chapters are group of members from various collegiate chapters who join to celebrate their shared sisterhood and build connections where they live. An alumnae chapter experience is a great way to meet other Gamma Phi Beta members near you!
- Want to fast-track your relationship with an alumnae chapter? Add yourself to an alumnae chapter! Login and navigate to Member > My Profile and head to the Gamma Phi Involvement and History tab.
- Save the date for Gamma Phi Beta alumnae programming. Every year, Gamma Phi Beta hosts various alumnae programs for our members. Click the images to learn more and save the dates!
- Join International Council for a Book Discussion. On October 11 and 18, 2022, Gamma Phi Beta is hosting a discussion of Women of Discriminating Taste: White Sororities and the Making of American Ladyhood by Margaret L. Freeman.
There are many ways to give back to Gamma Phi Beta, one of which is time. Check out our Volunteer page to learn more about what you can gain through the volunteer experience.
- Collegiate Chapter Volunteers
Advisors and regional/new chapter volunteers serve an important role in the Sorority by encouraging collegiate members to think critically about their roles and responsibilities as members. Through mentorship, they are lead and prepare collegians to be active citizens in their community.
- Alumnae Chapter Volunteers
Alumnae chapters rely on officers to engage members in their geographic area. These volunteers plan events, network with others and encourage sisters to come together, regardless of their collegiate chapter. Find your closest alumnae chapter using the chapter locator to start volunteering! At times, we also have international volunteer roles that specifically support in alumnae engagement efforts.
- Facility Volunteers
Do you have a passion for housing or property management? Serving as a member of a collegiate chapter’s affiliated house corporation (AHC) or local facility advisory committee (LFAC) gives you the opportunity to provide direction to the growth and maintenance of the facility.
- Initiative-Specific and Project-Based Volunteers
To advance Gamma Phi Beta, the Sorority relies on staff and volunteers (our workforce) to ensure the smooth operation of the organization, often helping with supervision of collegiate or alumnae chapters or working on special initiatives of the organization. At times, there are project-based opportunities available.
Whether you are ready to start volunteering today or want to learn more about volunteering in Gamma Phi Beta, complete a Volunteer Interest Form so that a member of our Human Resources team can contact you about current and future opportunities for involvement. To see current available opportunities, login and navigate to Member > Volunteer > Open Volunteer Positions.
Volunteer with Girls on the Run
- Interested in volunteering within your community? There are many ways to volunteer with Gamma Phi Beta’s philanthropic partner and continue to build strong girls! Use the Girls on the Run Local Council Finder to connect locally with the Girls on the Run nearest you.