Full Attendance$900/Price will increase to $950 after April 29
Anyone can register at the full registration rate. This rate is the most cost-effective option and will allow admission to all events, including general sessions, enrichment sessions, keynote speakers, ritual and all meal events. This rate will also include a registration bag and a Confirmed Conventioneers hat. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate. All Convention delegates are encouraged to register at this rate since the expectation is that they attend all Convention events.
Volunteer Attendance (current volunteers only)$300/Price will increase to $350 after April 29
Current Gamma Phi Beta volunteers (excludes chapter advisors and local convention volunteers) can register for Convention at a subsidized rate. Your rate includes four nights of double occupancy at the Convention hotel (Wednesday through Sunday) and admission to all general and enrichment sessions, keynote speakers and ritual events. This rate includes a registration bag. Meal tickets are NOT included in this rate and must be added based on the events you wish to attend. Flights and ground transportation are also NOT included in this rate.
Partial AttendancePrices vary, price increases by $50 after April 29
This is a build-your-own package option. Prices will vary depending on which experiences you choose. This option does NOT include anything other than the ticketed events that you purchase. Hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate.
Single ticket prices:
- June 24 – Wednesday Full Day $125 (includes all programming, meetups and the Welcome Dinner)
- June 24 – Welcome Dinner $100
- June 25 – Thursday Full Day $275 (includes all programming, Coffee and Conversation, Interfraternal Luncheon and the Awards Dinner)
- June 25 – Interfraternal Luncheon $75
- June 25 – Awards Dinner $100
- June 26 – Friday Full Day $225 (includes all programming, keynote speaker, Coffee and Conversation, Confirmed Conventioneers and an event hat)
- June 26 – Confirmed Conventioneers (includes the event hat) $125
- June 27 – Saturday Full Day $300 (includes all programming, ritual, Building Strong Girls Breakfast and Pink Carnation Banquet)
- June 27 – Building Strong Girls Breakfast $75
- June 27 – Pink Carnation Banquet $150
Other add-on options allow you to:
- Purchase a Gamma Phi Beta Convention t-shirt for $20.
- Purchase a registration bag (if not included in your fee) for $25.
- Purchase a Confirmed Conventioneers hat (if not included in your fee) for $15.
- Make a tax-deductible gift of $125 to the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation and receive a limited-edition Gamma Phi Beta beach towel.
- Purchase carnations for your hat or pre-decorated hats (prices vary).
- Pay your international alumnae dues or join Life Loyal.
Convention speakers, staff and sponsors will be provided special instructions on how to register.
Can’t afford to send your delegate?
Gamma Phi Beta will be offering four $900 registration scholarships for collegiate chapters in need of assistance. These funds will be applied to the full attendance of a chapter delegate only. Apply for a registration scholarship. Application deadline is March 16.
Once you have read through all provided Convention information, click here to register for Convention 2020.
Registration closes at midnight MT on May 27, 2020. A $50 late fee will be applied to all registrations after May 27. All fees must be paid by credit card or check at the time of submitting your registration. All fees must be paid prior to your arrival. Registrants with outstanding fees will not be allowed to participate until the registration cost is paid in full. All registration cancellations made after April 29, 2020, will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. After May 27, fees are no longer refundable. No exceptions. Registration modifications can be made until June 3, 2020.
Click here and select Already Registered? at the bottom of the page. Enter the email and confirmation number that you received with the original registration. At the top of the page you will see More Options. Click this and select Substitute Registration. You will then be prompted to enter in the new attendee information. Make sure to either work in tandem with the new attendee or forward them these instructions to complete the substitution on their own. This will ensure we collect accurate attendee information for the new registrant.