Endowments are uniquely impactful because of the perpetual support they provide. Sisters, friends and families establish endowments as a legacy to an individual, for an area of passion or need and in support of programs and services. Our endowments vary widely. Some benefit a specific chapter, provide financial aid to members in need, support leadership education or allow for unrestricted support for current areas of greatest need. Every endowment held by the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation makes a meaningful difference.
Financial aid is made possible due to the generosity of our donors.
Scholarship and Fellowship Thank You Notes
Scholarships and fellowships are made possible by the generous sisters and friends of Gamma Phi Beta. These donors made financial gifts to the Foundation, endowing a financial aid award(s) for members.
Gamma Phi Beta scholarships and fellowships help our sisters continue their education and accomplish their goals. Read a few of our recipients thank you letters.
Click here to be notified when 2023-2024 applications become available.
Scholarships are available to Gamma Phi Betas who will continue their undergraduate education for the 2022-23 academic year.
Fellowships are available to Gamma Phi Betas who have been accepted and enrolled in a graduate program for the 2022-23 academic year.
Tips Before Starting Your Application
- Applications have 10 sections. Each section has instructions detailing the application and the application process.
- Required sections are marked with a red asterisk. You cannot fully submit the application without filling out the required fields. You can save and come back to a question at any time, but it must be filled in prior to submission.
- Transcripts must be uploaded to the application in PDF format. They cannot be mailed to the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation and will not be accepted.
- You can edit the application as many times as you need until you fully submit the application.
- Once you click the Submit button, you cannot edit or access your application. If you have made an erroneous error, you may contact the Foundation via email and request an addendum to your application.