Gamma Phi Beta is elated to host Convention 2022 at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch (315 Chestnut Street, St Louis, Missouri, 63102). Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel room directly with the Hyatt Regency unless you have been informed otherwise.
Booking a Hotel Room
Call Hyatt Regency reservations at 1.800.233.1234 and mention code G-GMPI or click here to book, modify or cancel your reservation at any time.
- Room Rates: Room rates are $169 per night plus 17.929% state/local taxes.
- Checking-In/-Out: Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals of approximately $50 per day. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures and is happy to provide luggage storage. When checking out, all attendees are expected to pay all room and incidental charges.
- Room Block: Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. It is your responsibility to secure your reservation unless you have been told otherwise by International Headquarters. Should we reach our room block capacity, or the hotel sells out, we will do our best to negotiate additional rooms at an adjacent property, but these will likely be at an increased rate.
- Roommates: Need a roommate for Convention? Please utilize the Gamma Phi Beta Convention 2022 Facebook Event to connect with other sisters who may want to share a room. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for roommate arrangements or agreements.
- Extending Your Stay: Arrive early or stay late to enjoy all that St. Louis has to offer! Rates outside our event block will vary.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: All reservations must be made with the hotel by May 26, 2022, to guarantee the group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to the hotel’s current available rate.
Volunteer Hotel Booking Information
- International Headquarters will make all hotel reservations for current volunteers that register at the volunteer attendance rate. Do not contact the hotel for accommodations.
- All who register for the volunteer attendance rate will be booked in a double occupancy room unless you purchase a single room add-on during registration. Please be prepared to list your roommate preference during registration. Roommates will be matched according to mutually requested individuals, so please confer with your roommate preference in advance. Otherwise, you may be paired at random.
- If you intend to arrive early or stay late, you must email date preferences to Director of Conferences and Meetings Page Adams by May 16. The cost of additional nights at the hotel is your responsibility and will be billed on-site. All requests are limited and subject to availability.
- If you would like to be paired with a non-volunteer. Please pay for a single room and note in the special requests section that you would like a double room and to be paired with attendee (insert first name and last name).
Stop by the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your Convention materials and check-in. Registration hours are noon to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22, and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday, June 23, in the Regency Coat Room on the second floor. All registered attendees will be required to present your COVID-19 vaccine verification on your phone at check-in. Please have this ready to go when you approach the registration desk.
- Delegates: Delegates are also required to check-in at the Credentials Table, which will be in the Grand Ballroom Foyer on the fourth floor from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, June 23. Click here for more information.
- Ribbons: All Convention ribbons will be self-serve and available in the Grand Ballroom Foyer on the fourth floor.
- Help Desk: For any special needs or issues, please see the Convention Help Desk from noon to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22, or from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday, June 23. The Convention Help Desk will be in the Grand Coat Room on the fourth floor. Hours will vary daily throughout the week. You may also message them through the mobile app by finding Help Desk in the attendees list.