Gamma Phi Beta’s International Council (IC) is pleased to share the Sorority’s strategic plan for fiscal years* (FY) 2021-24. This plan outlines our vision for what is to come during the next four years at Gamma Phi Beta.
This is our shared practical vision for our membership, culture, enterprise and industry. Due to the unprecedented nature of the current year, IC has outlined three main priorities for FY 2021 and FY 2022.
*Gamma Phi Beta’s FY begins August 1 and goes through July 31 annually. This strategic plan begins August 1, 2020 and goes through July 31, 2024.
THREE PRIORITIES FOR FY21 & FY22
Strategic Financial Discipline
Innovative and Accessible Lifetime
Inclusive and Diverse Membership
To learn more about our work surrounding belonging, equity, belonging and inclusion, we encourage you to visit our Belonging and Inclusion Priorities and Action Plan.
Our shared, practical vision for our MEMBERSHIP includes
- Innovative and accessible lifetime member engagement**
- Inclusive and diverse membership**
- Thriving collegiate chapters
- Valued lifelong Gamma Phi Beta identity
Our shared practical vision for our CULTURE includes
- A vibrant culture of philanthropy
- A 150th celebration.
Our shared practical vision for our ENTERPRISE includes
- Strategic financial discipline**
- Aligned purposes and vision
- Capitalized, innovative and strategic opportunities
Our shared practical vision for our INDUSTRY includes
- Recognition as a bold leader
- Leveraged strategic industry partnerships
- Strengthened community impact
**Indicates a top priority for FY21 and FY22.
To download a PDF of our strategic plan for August 1, 2020, through July 31, 2024, click here.