Gamma Phi Beta Foundation
The Gamma Phi Beta Foundation is the sole organization that supports Gamma Phi Beta. As a 501(c)(3), your gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Your generous donations support:
- Grants to the Sorority for leadership and educational programming
- Grants to the Sorority to support the Collegiate Leadership Consultant Program
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Member assistance grants to sisters in unexpected need
These programs are fully or partially funded by the Foundation and provided by the Sorority:
- REAL Leadership Experience
- REAL Leadership Conference
- REAL Leadership Institute
- Convention workshops and speakers
- Collegiate Leadership Consultant Program
- Volunteer and officer training
- Gamma Phi Beta museum and historical preservation
- Fidelity and member education programming
Investing In Sisterhood
Women join Gamma Phi Beta because they seek sisterhood. This sisterhood builds strong, confident women who make a difference in the world around us. It is the responsibility of every single Gamma Phi Beta sister to ensure that legacy is upheld for future generations. Sisterhood is relevant now – and always will be – and it should be celebrated. Investing in Sisterhood is not a campaign, it’s a culture of giving.
Investing in Sisterhood at its core is about protecting the future of Gamma Phi Beta. It’s about ensuring our sisterhood is as strong as it can be now and for generations to come. It’s about creating a culture of giving across all stages of membership. And, it is the responsibility of every single member. It’s about giving unrestricted gifts to Gamma Phi Beta at any level, regardless of amount. It’s about giving at your true capacity – even if you’ve met your annual giving society requirements.
In Celebration and Memorial Gifts
View our in celebration and in memorial gifts pages!