Psi Chapter (Oklahoma)
Psi Chapter was installed at the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma, on September 13, 1918.
A local group at the University of Oklahoma called Kappa Lambda sent a petition for a chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. An alumna visited the group already established in a rented house. Permission to initiate followed the alumna’s favorable report and Psi Chapter (Oklahoma) was installed by Fanny Goodman Simonds (Michigan, 1895) and Esther Roop (Kansas, 1916).
The Psi Chapter facility, 1929.