The Chi Chapter facility as shown in The Story of Gamma Phi Beta, 1921.
Chi Chapter (Oregon State)
Chi Chapter was installed at Oregon State University in Portland, Oregon, on April 26, 1918. Chi Chapter closed on January 26, 2002.
A local group called Beta Tau Beta was organized at Oregon State University to petition Gamma Phi Beta. After a visit by an alumna, Margaret Nachtrieb Kelley (Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1910), the petition was granted and Chi Chapter (Oregon State) was installed by members of Nu Chapter (Oregon). There were 25 charter members.