Nu Chapter (Oregon)
Nu Chapter was installed at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon, on December 18, 1908.
Tau Pi, a local group organized in 1904, petitioned Gamma Phi Beta three years after it was installed. The group was inspected by Marion Dean (Boston, 1901), Alma Delaney (University of Washington, 1903), Edith Prosch (University of Washington, 1904), Ruth Guppy (Michigan, 1894) and Gertrude Ross (Wisconsin-Madison, 1892). Their report was enthusiastic and a large group of collegians and Tau Pi alumnae were initiated by Edith Prosch, Alice Benson (California-Berkeley, 1902),Theresa Preston McCarthy (University of Washington, 1908) and Caroline Benson Unander (Stanford, 1905). Gamma Phi Beta was the first sorority on campu
The Nu Chapter facility as shown in The Story of Gamma Phi Beta, 1921.