The Xi Chapter facility as shown in The Story of Gamma Phi Beta, 1921.
Xi Chapter (Idaho)
Xi Chapter was installed at the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho, on February 3, 1910.
Xi Chapter (Idaho) became the first national sorority on campus when 27 members of a local society were initiated in a three-day ceremony. Juniors and seniors were initiated February 3, alumnae and sophomores on the following day and freshmen on February 4. Installation was conducted by Helen Riheldaffer (Minnesota-Twin Cities), Rosella Mohr Gates (University of Washington, 1906), Helen McDonald Sander (University of Washington, 1904) and Edith Prosch (University of Washington, 1904).