Some of the Delta Theta Chapter charter members in 1975.
Delta Theta Chapter (California Polytechnic State)
Delta Theta Chapter was installed at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California, on January 18, 1975.
California State Polytechnic University opened its doors to National Panhellenic Conference organizations in 1974, and Sigma Kappa, Gamma Phi Beta and Zeta Tau Alpha colonized. Director of Expansion Elna Magnusson Scheinfeld (Idaho) was in charge of colonization on October 6 1974, with the assistance of Mary Kay Anstett (North Dakota State), collegiate consultant*, who remained with the girls throughout their new member training. International Ritual Chairman** Marian Corley Hulsey (Oklahoma City) was in charge of the Initiation of 24 members. On January 18, 1975, Alpha Iota Chapter (California-Los Angeles) members came to conduct the ceremony. The Delta Theta Chapter (California Polytechnic State) charter was presented at the installation banquet by Grand President*** Betty Luker Haverfield (Missouri-Columbia, 1940).
*Collegiate consultants are now known as collegiate leadership consultants.
**International ritual chairman is now known as director of ritual.
***Grand President is now known as International President.