Housing and Facilities Conference
The Housing and Facilities Conference (HFC) sponsored by the Facilities Management Company (FMC) will take place on June 23-25, 2023, in Indian Wells, California, at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa. The HFC brings together affiliated house corporation (AHC) and local facility advisory committee members to collaborate with other volunteers, receive facilities-specific training and learn from experts in the field of sorority housing and higher education. Attendees will experience a mix of planning for the future, working through current challenges and celebrating the many ways we provide safe and inviting facilities for our members.
The HFC will be held concurrently with the REAL Leadership Institute (RLI) again this year, giving FMC and Sorority volunteers an opportunity to interact and learn together during several sessions. You won’t want to miss this year’s event!
Registration opens March 23, 2023.
Registration closes on May 18, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Full-Time Attendee (Double Occupancy): $525
- Full-Time Attendee (Single Occupancy): $750
- A $50 late fee will be added after May 18, 2023.
- All registrations are fully refundable until June 16, 2023. After this date, registrations are 100% non-refundable.
Pricing for your HFC weekend includes:
- Two nights double occupancy at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa.
- The following meals: Friday: Dinner. Saturday: Heavy continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. Sunday: Heavy continental breakfast.
- Complimentary enhanced Wi-Fi in guest rooms and meeting space.
- Complimentary bike rentals, tennis and basketball court access and fitness and yoga classes with a professional instructor.
- Customized workforce programming.
What is not included in the price?
- Transportation to/from Palm Springs International Airport to the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa.
- Lunch on Sunday
- Valet parking
Who should attend?
All AHC boards and facility advisors, chapter presidents, financial vice presidents, facility managers, chapter advisors and financial advisors are invited to join us!
Why should you attend?
- Network with other AHCs, facility advisors, collegiate officers and Sorority volunteers.
- Gain access to experts, FMC and Sorority resources and tailored educational sessions to meet your needs in facility management.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our facilities volunteers and the FMC over the past year!
Want to extend your stay?
The Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa has graciously extended our group room rate two days before and after our event dates. Please take this opportunity to arrange some additional sisterhood time, and come early or stay late to enjoy the pool and other resort amenities at the rate of $185 per night plus taxes (based on single or double occupancy). You will be able to select additional room nights during registration.