Tau Chapter (Colorado State)
Tau Chapter was installed at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, on October 16, 1915.
Tau Chapter (Colorado State) was the first sorority on campus. Sponsored by a group of Denver alumnae, the local Tau Kappa Sigma was accepted at Convention 1915, following a presentation of the petition by a member of the local society. The installing officer was Margaret Nachtrieb Kelley (Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1910), assisted by Kathryn Herbert Winchester (Denver, 1911). The Initiation was conducted by Theta Chapter (Denver). There were 17 charter members.
The Tau Chapter facility in 1933.