Beta Phi Chapter members with their trophies and crowns after winning the Mini 500 tricycle race at Indiana University in 1965. Mini 500 events still occur on campus today.
Beta Phi Chapter (Indiana)
Beta Phi Chapter was installed at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, on November 16, 1957.
There were 28 new members of a colonized group at Indiana University, who were initiated at ceremonies conducted by Beta Pi Chapter (Indiana State) on November 16, 1957. Grand President* Elizabeth Fee Arnold (Colorado State, 1923) presented the charter for Beta Phi Chapter (Indiana) at the banquet attended by eleven international officers.
*Grand President is now known as International President.