Beta Eta Chapter (Bradley)
Beta Eta Chapter was installed at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, on April 3, 1948.
Beta Eta Chapter (Bradley) was colonized by Peoria alumnae members and 22 women became charter members. Initiation services and charter presentation took place in the Omicron Chapter (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) facility. Four members of Grand Council* were present: Penelope Murdoch Simonson (California-Berkeley, 1909), Anna Bebb Howe (Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1920), Ursula Smith Owen (Syracuse, 1918) and Margaret Marr Marvin (Denver, 1924). Omicron Chapter conducted Initiation.
*Grand Council is now known as International Council.
The Beta Eta Chapter facility in 1949.