Gamma Phi Get-Together
On September 24, 1875, Gamma Phi Beta’s four Founders first met “in the room kindly furnished by Professor Brown,” whose namesake we draw our colors of brown and light brown (mode). To honor the sisterhood experienced that day that has continued 145 years later, we invite you to Gamma Phi Get-Together on September 24!
This annual event is a way to connect with sisters near and far and celebrate the sisterhood that connects Gamma Phi Betas. By coming together on the same day, we can show just how far our bond reaches – across collegiate chapters, distance, generations and more.
What is the Gamma Phi Get-Together?
The idea is simple – get with a sister or several and do something fun on September 24! As pairs or groups of sisters join together, let’s celebrate the connection we have as Gamma Phi Betas. See if your alumnae chapter is hosting an event or find an open event! This section will be updated as alumnae submit events. Check back in August 2022 for more details!
Count me in! What’s next?
- Contact sisters you want to host a Gamma Phi Get-Together with on September 24.
- Find an activity that works best for you. Need suggestions? Check out these event ideas.
- Tell Gamma Phi you are hosting your event by completing this form. We will send you helpful hosting tips, graphics and a big thank you for your participation!
- If you are submitting on behalf of an alumnae chapter or planning to gather with alumnae from your specific collegiate chapter, the alumnae chapter’s event will be placed on the website for others to see and RSVP.
- Events submitted by individual members will have the option to designate their event as public or private. not be published to the website.
- Have the best time connecting and reconnecting with sisters!
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City Annual Plaza Art Fair
Country Club Plaza
6-10 p.m. CT
Join the Kansas City alumnae chapter as they bring alumnae of all ages together at Kansas City’s Annual Plaza Art Fair. This is a “come and go” style event, we hope you will stop by to introduce yourself, reconnect with members, and meet new sisters! We can’t wait to see you there!
Happy Hour at The Blind Tiger
36-38 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29403
6 p.m. ET
Join alumnae members from the Charleston, SC area for an evening of sisterhood and fun!
To RSVP, please email Shana Taylor
Greater Sacramento, CA
Out of Bounds Craft Kitchen and Biergarten
13407 Folsom Boulevard, Folsom, CA 95630
2 p.m. PT
Join sisters in the Greater Sacramento area for lunch at Out of Bound Craft Kitchen and Biergarten. Spend the afternoon reconnecting with sisters and creating new bonds. To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekend at Omicron Chapter
Join members of the Omicron Chapter for a weekend around Champaign-Urbana. The weekend will include lunch, dinner, a campus visit as well as a chapter house visit! For more information and to RSVP, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graffiti Junction, College Park
2401 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32804
11:30 am-1:00 pm ET
Join the Orlando-Winter Park Alumnae Chapter at Graffiti Junction for a meal with sisters! Since it will be a college gameday, consider wearing something representing your initiating university. Please RSVP to email@example.com or 407-810-6592.
Keep The Celebration Going
Overland Park, KS
7612 W. 80th Street, Overland Park, KS, 66204
September 22, 2022, 5:30 pm-7:30 pm CT
Join the Kansas City alumnae chapter at a causal come and go event with drinks and appetizers available! This will be an opportunity to meet many of the board members and meet other sisters to get to know each other and share information our upcoming events the alumnae chapter is hosting.
As you consider hosting or joining an in-person event, please follow proper social distancing guidelines as determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local guidelines.
Don’t know what to do for your Gamma Phi Get-Together? Use this list to start planning!
- First Moon wine tasting - order the Fall 2022 wines by August 26 to ensure delivery by September 24!
- Run the 10 Years Stronger 5k in celebration of Girls on the Run!
- Walk in the park
- Playdate with Gamma Phi Beta moms and children
- Group fitness class
- Trivia night at a local restaurant
- Museum tour at a new exhibit in town
- Happy hour at a local restaurant
- Backyard hangout
- Virtual happy hour hosted through a web-conferencing platform, like Zoom or FaceTime
Need help with your Get-Together or have other ideas you want added to this list? Email alumnae engagement manager Carrie Loveless.
Kelly Pelletier (Arizona)
As the Tucson Alumnae Chapter President, it was my honor to encourage our group that has kept in touch for so many years to do a Gamma Phi Get-Together.”
Corby Mullins (California Polytechnic State)
“I wanted to see some of the ladies who were so special to me during this amazing time in my life. This is the perfect moment to bring us all together!"
Autumn Hansen (Idaho)
"What a treat to spend time with some of our past International Council members! I am so grateful for their leadership, loyalty and legacy.”
Share on Social Media
No matter how you share on social media, make sure to download one (or all three) of our designs and help us spread the word!
Gamma Phi Get-Together Apparel
Check out Crescent Corner's Gamma Phi Get-Together section for items to wear during Gamma Phi Get Together!