FULL ATTENDANCE$900 by April 26
Anyone can register at the full registration rate. This rate is the most cost-effective option and will allow you admission to all events, including general sessions, breakouts, the keynote address, ritual and all meal events. This rate will also include a registration bag and Confirmed Conventioneers hat. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate. $50 late fee added after April 26.
INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER ATTENDANCE(invitation only) - $400 by April 26
Gamma Phi Beta volunteers can register for Convention at a subsidized rate. Your rate includes double occupancy at the Convention hotel for three nights and admission to all general sessions, breakouts, the keynote address and ritual events. This rate also includes a $100 meal credit to use toward the ticketed event of your choosing and a registration bag. Transportation and additional meal tickets are NOT included in this rate. $50 late fee added after April 26. Please note: This rate is for international volunteers only and does not include chapter advisors and advisory boards, alumnae chapter volunteers or affiliated house corporation volunteers.
PARTIAL ATTENDANCEPrices will vary. $50 late fee added after April 26.
This is a build-your-own option, so prices will vary depending on which experiences you choose. The partial attendance option does NOT include anything other than the ticketed event that you purchase. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate. Events and ticket pricing are currently being reviewed and will be published at a later date. $50 late fee added after April 26.
Individual tickets will include:
- June 26 – Soft Arrival Day. Events will be available at single ticket pricing and will be announced in 2024.
- June 27 – Thursday Full Day (includes all business sessions, breakouts and the Welcome Dinner)
- June 27 – Welcome Dinner
- June 28 – Friday Full Day (includes all business sessions, the 150th Celebration Luncheon and our popular Confirmed Conventioneers event)
- June 28 – Awards Celebration Luncheon
- June 28 – Confirmed Conventioneers Event (includes the event hat)
- June 29 – Saturday Full Day (includes all programming, the keynote address, breakouts, ritual, the 150th Celebration Luncheon and our Pink Carnation Banquet)
- June 29 – 150th Celebration Luncheon
- June 29 – Keynote Address
- June 29 – Pink Carnation Banquet
Other add-on options allow you to:
- Purchase a Gamma Phi Beta Coast-to-Coast t-shirt.
- Purchase a registration bag (if not included in your fee).
- Purchase a Confirmed Conventioneers hat (if not included in your fee).
- Purchase hat decor (prices vary).
- Pay your international alumnae dues or join Life Loyal.
- Contribute a donation to our 150th Celebration.
International and Convention volunteers, staff and sponsors will be given special instructions on how to register at a later date.