Join Our CLC Team
CLCs impart direction in recruitment preparations and processes while fulfilling a critical role in Gamma Phi Beta's extension activities. As advisors to our collegiate officers in every aspect of chapter life, they work closely with a regional team of volunteers, chapter advisors and other international volunteers to support established and new chapters.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Each year, a group of recent college graduates are hired to spend nine months traveling to Gamma Phi Beta collegiate chapters, providing leadership education and support for chapter officers and members. Every CLC receives professional development and leadership skills training in the summer prior to her travels. CLCs also gain experiences and skillsets to prepare for a wide array of professional endeavors all while making a difference in the lives of Gamma Phi Betas across the country!
Applications closed on January 8, 2020.
If you have not received a confirmation email that your application has been submitted, please contact Evan Lieb.
- Enthusiasm for Gamma Phi Beta
- Gamma Phi Beta membership
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Leadership experience (Gamma Phi Beta leadership or campus/community leadership)
- Ability to work autonomously and under direction
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverage
- Laptop computer and wireless access card provided
- Cell phone stipend
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Professional development training to apply in future professional endeavors
- Enhance leadership and problem-solving skills through hands-on experience
- Develop valuable presentation and public-speaking skills
- Personal growth from experiences with coaching chapters through challenges and preparing young women for future successes
- Personal and professional relationships with Gamma Phi Beta volunteers, professional staff and International Council
- Networking opportunities with university administration and fraternity/sorority advisors
- Evaluate future graduate and professional degree programs and opportunities by visiting a variety of university campuses
- Earn airline reward miles
- Lifelong friendships with fellow CLCs