FULL ATTENDANCE – $875/Price will increase to $950 after April 27
Anyone can register at the full registration rate. This rate is the most cost-effective option and will allow admission to all events, including general sessions, the keynote address, ritual and all meal events. This rate includes a registration bag, official t-shirt, commemorative pin and a Confirmed Conventioneers hat. Please note that hotel and transportation costs are NOT included in this rate. All Convention delegates are expected to register at this rate since the expectation is that they attend all Convention events.
VOLUNTEER ATTENDANCE (current volunteers only) – $300/Price will increase to $350 after April 27
Current Gamma Phi Beta volunteers (excludes chapter advisors and local Convention volunteers) can register for Convention at a subsidized rate. Your rate includes double occupancy at the Convention hotel (Thursday through Sunday) and admission to all general sessions, the keynote address and ritual events. This rate includes a registration bag, a commemorative pin and a $100 meal credit to use toward the ticketed meal of your choosing. Flights, ground transportation and additional meal tickets are not included in this rate.
PARTIAL OR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE – Prices Vary
This is a customizable option, and prices will vary depending on which experiences you choose. The partial attendance option does not include anything other than the ticketed event or item that you purchase.
Day Passes and Ticket Options
- Sisterhood Evening (optional) – $75
Thursday, June 23
- Welcome Dinner Ticket – $100
- Thursday Business Pass – $50 (A pass to all meetups, business sessions, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
- Thursday Full-Day Pass – $150 (An all-access pass to the Thursday Welcome Dinner, meetups, business sessions, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
Friday, June 24
- Coffee and Conversation (Friday) – $40
- 150th Launch Luncheon – $100
- Confirmed Conventioneers Ticket – $125
- Friday Business Pass – $50 (A pass to all exercise classes, business sessions, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
- Friday Full-Day Pass – $315 (An all-access pass to all Friday meals, exercise classes, business sessions, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
Saturday, June 25
- Coffee and Conversation (Saturday) – $40
- Awards Luncheon Ticket – $100
- Pink Carnation Banquet Ticket – $150
- Saturday Business Pass – $50 (A pass to all exercise classes, business sessions, Initiation and memorial rituals, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
- Saturday Full-Day Pass – $340 (An all-access pass to Saturday meals, business session, the keynote address and panel, Initiation and memorial rituals, vendor booths and the Foundation room.)
- Thursday Virtual Pass – $25 (includes Thursday Business Session)
- Friday Virtual Pass – $25 (includes Friday Business Session and 150th Launch Luncheon)
- Saturday Virtual Pass – $25 (includes Saturday Business Session, Awards Luncheon and our keynote speaker. Does not include any ritual components)
- Three-Day Virtual Pass – $60
Other add-on options allow you to:
- Add a Single Room for Volunteers – $300 (for three nights)
- Pay your International Alumnae Dues – $25
- Purchase a Life Loyal Membership – Initiated 1973 or after $299/Initiated 1972 or before $189
- Purchase a Convention Bag – $40
- Purchase the Official Convention T-Shirt – $24
- Pre-Purchase Hat Decor for Confirmed Conventioneers (you may also purchase on-site)
Plain Carnations – $1 each
Glitter Carnations – $2 each
Pearl Carnations – $4 each
Basic Pre-Decorated Hat – $10
Convention speakers, staff and sponsors will be provided special instructions on how to register.
ScholarshipsGamma Phi Beta is offering four $875 registration scholarships for collegiate chapters needing assistance. These funds will be applied to the full attendance of a collegiate member or your chapter advisor. Delegates and alternates are not eligible to apply for a scholarship. The application deadline was Friday, April 1. Selected recipients will be notified by Friday, April 8.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. All fees must be paid by credit card at the time of submitting your registration. All fees must be paid prior to your arrival. Registrants with outstanding fees will not be allowed to participate until the registration cost is paid in full.
A $50 cancellation fee will apply from May 26-June 16. After June 16, a 50% cancellation fee will go into effect. After June 20, you will be charged an 80% penalty against any Convention registration fees or purchases. No exceptions will be made.
Click here and select “Already Registered?” at the top of the page. Enter the email and confirmation number that you received with the original registration. At the top of the page, you will see “More Options.” Click this and select “Substitute Registration.” You will then be prompted to enter the new attendee information. Make sure to either work in tandem with the new attendee or forward them these instructions to complete the substitution on their own. This will ensure we collect accurate attendee information for the new registrant. All substitutions should be made by June 1. Any late substitutions will need to be managed by contacting Page Adams.
Make sure to use Chrome and allow pop-ups.