Registration opens on April 2, 2024, and registration closes at 11:59 p.m. MT on July 12, 2024. All fees must be paid by credit card at the time of submitting your registration. Registrants with outstanding fees will not be allowed to participate until the registration cost is paid in full.
Events for the weekend are customizable and prices will vary depending on which experience you choose. What is included in your registration depends on the individual items you have selected to participate in over the weekend. Registration fees do not include airfare/mileage, hotel accommodations, transportation, parking, meals or alcohol.
A full refund will be available until one week before the event. Refunds will not be available after July 26, 2024.
Friday, August 2
Dine Around Dinners – For those interested in dining with a group and making sisterly connections, this is the option for you. We have considered various restaurants and price points to meet every budget and taste. Purchase your dine-around ticket as a solo or with others, but don’t delay, as these options are limited and will sell out! Once they are filled, we will not be adding more options.
- Fine Dining – More information and pricing coming soon.
- Mid-range Dining - More information and pricing coming soon.
- Casual Dining - More information and pricing coming soon.
Saturday, August 3
- Local Excursion – More information and pricing coming soon.
- 150th Celebration Banquet Ticket – More Information and pricing coming soon.
Other add-on options allow you to:
- Donate to help cover the expenses of the 150th Celebration. Your donation will help financially support the Sorority to host impactful keynote speakers, curate our traveling exhibit and so much more. You can learn more about this here.
- Pay your international alumnae dues
- Purchase a Life Loyal membership