REAL Leadership Conference for Regions 2 and 3 will be held February 8-10, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia, at the Atlanta Airport Marriott.
- Registration opens October 19, 2018
- The registration deadline is January 4, 2019
- A $50 late fee will be added after January 4
Registration Fees for Regions 2 and 3
Chapter Officer: $500
Chapter Advisor - Double Occupancy: $500
Chapter Advisor - Single Occupancy: $650
Regional Team/Facilitation Teams - Double Occupancy: $0
Reagional Team/Facilitation Teams - Single Occupancy: $150
Pricing for your RLC weekend includes:
- Complimentary airport shuttle to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Two nights double occupancy at Atlanta Airport Marriott
- Meals to include:
- Friday night dinner
- Saturday heavy continental breakfast, plated lunch, afternoon snack and buffet dinner
- Sunday heavy continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and meeting space
- Customized programming for your chapter’s leadership development
What is not included in the price?
- Transportation beyond the complimentary airport shuttle to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Parking at the hotel ($12 per day, per car)
- Lunch on Sunday
We can’t wait to see you at RLC 2019! Register today! Deadline is January 4, 2019.
Gamma Phi Beta leadership, education and philanthropic programming is funded in part by the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation. We extend our sincere gratitude to the Foundation and the many generous donors that allow the Sorority to create this programming.