Gamma Phi Beta's 78th Convention will be held in sunny Dallas, Texas! We are expecting approximately 900 sisters from across North America, and we need your help!
Here are some of the things we need:
- Do you know anyone, or are you someone that has a connection with a Dallas company willing to donate a product for our welcome bag? We are looking for items like: granola or/breakfast bars, accessories, lip balm, sunscreen, drinks, hand sanitizers, tissues, snacks, pens, sticky notes, highlighters, etc. If you are interested or have a connection, please email Jeannie Deakyne.
- Volunteers for an hour or two on June 24 or 25 to assemble welcome bags.
- Can you volunteer a few hours of your time (we need help throughout every day) from Tuesday, June 26 – Sunday, July 1?
- Help set up and take down decorations
- Support a committee with organizing the event
- Assist attendees at the hotel, registration or during events
- Create centerpieces and floral arrangements
- Work the ribbon table and the Pink Carnation Seating Chart table
We would love and need your help! If you have any questions about volunteering at Convention, would like to be more active in the planning or would like to let us know when you can help, please contact Jeannie Deakyne.
We will stay in touch with you over the next several months to confirm your volunteer times and details regarding Gamma Phi Beta’s 2018 Convention. Thank you!