Attendee Hotel Registration Information
Important Information: The Hyatt Regency Dallas room block has now reached capacity. We will be looking into either adding rooms (based on availality) or sourcing additional rooms at a nearby property. If you are still in need of a hotel room, please email Page Adams. This will assist us in getting an accurate picture of how many rooms we need to secure.
You can modify your accommodations directly with the Hyatt Regency Dallas by calling Central Reservations at 1.888.421.1442 and referring to Gamma Phi Beta 2018 Convention or by clicking here.
You may use this link to modify or cancel your reservations at any time.
- Room rates are $149 for single/double occupancy, $169 for triple occupancy and $189 for quadruple, occupancy plus 13 percent state/local tax and two percent Tourism Public Improvement District Assessment. If you are calling to book your reservation, please mention that you are attending the Gamma Phi Beta Convention.
- Please note that our room block is limited to 350 rooms during our peak nights. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and it is your responsibility to secure your reservation. All rooms in our block are limited and subject to availability. Should we reach our room block capacity, Gamma Phi Beta will do our best to negotiate additional rooms for the block, but these will likely be at an increased rate. Should the hotel sell out, we will direct you to additional accommodations within walking distance from the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
- Need a roommate for Convention? Please indicate this when you register, and you will be contacted at a later date with potential pairings.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation upon check in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals of approximately $40 per day.
- Check in time is 3 p.m. and check out time is noon. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures.
- Click here to view the hotel floor plan and fact sheet.
- If you would like to extend your visit in Dallas before Convention, please do not delay and book with the hotel immediately. Arrangements must be made before June 4, 2018. Gamma Phi Beta group rates will be honored three days pre/post event. All extension requests are subject to hotel availability.
- Click here for parking information.
- All reservations must be made with the hotel by June 7, 2018. Don't delay as our room block is already more than 80 percent full.
Additional Information for all Authorized and Subsidized Volunteer Leaders
- International Headquarters will make your hotel reservations. Please do not contact the hotel for accommodations.
- If you intend to arrive early or stay late, you must email dates to Page Adams by June 4, 2018. The group rate is available to Gamma Phi Beta guests from June 20 to July 4, based on availability. The cost of additional nights at the hotel is your responsibility. All requests are limited and are subject to availability.
Check In/Check Out
Upon arrival at the Hyatt, please check in at the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your Convention materials. Registration hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 27 in the Landmark Circle. This is located on the Lobby Level, outside the Landmark Ballroom.
Once registration is complete, the registration desk will be converted to the Pink Carnation Seating Chart Desk. Make sure to visit us early to select your seat! All seats must be selected by Friday at 6:30 p.m. or you will be assigned a seat. Hours for seat selection will be strictly adhered to and are as follows:
- Wednesday 6-11:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7-8:30 a.m., 4:30-6:30 p.m. and 9:30-10:30 p.m.
- Friday 12-2 p.m. and 5-6:30 p.m.
Delegates are also required to check in at the Credentials Table which will be located in the Landmark Circle on the Lobby Level.
All Convention ribbons will be self-serve and available at a designated table in the Landmark Circle.
For any special needs or issues, please see the Convention Help desk from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday. This will be located in the Landmark Circle outside the Landmark Ballroom.
Hotel check in time is 3 p.m. in the hotel lobby. The hotel will do their best to accommodate an early check-in should you arrive earlier in the day.
Hotel check out time is on Sunday, July 1 at noon. The hotel will be happy to provide you with luggage storage for the day if you plan to explore Dallas and/or take a later flight. At the time of check out, all attendees are expected to pay all room and incidental charges.