International Council Job Description
As we approach August 1, 2018, International Council (IC) is actively reviewing procedures and documents to ensure relevant resources and governing documents are reflective of our change from department roles to Vice President. As such, IC has been working with the Leadership Development Committee to draft an International Council job description. Click here to read the International Council job description. This document has also been shared with the Nominating Committee as they embark on their task of slating the 2018-20 International Council.
International Council (IC) is proud to announce that eight board committee charters have been created and approved. These committees are designed to support our shift to strategic board governance by setting up oversight of critical functional areas within the organization through committees. Read the latest updates about these Board, Standing and Special Committees here.
Click on each of the following committee names to view each charter.
- Awards Committee: Volunteers only with staff liaison
- Bylaws Committee: IC members, Bylaws chairwoman, parliamentarian, executive director and managing director of Risk and Policy)
- Extension Committee: IC members, volunteers and staff liaison
- Finance Committee: IC members, volunteers and staff liaison
- Governance and Personnel: IC members only
- Leadership Development Committee: IC member, volunteers and staff liaison
- Membership Review Committee: Volunteers only, supported by the managing director of Member Experience.
- Ritual and History Committee: IC member, volunteers and staff liaison
- Technology Committee: IC members, volunteers and staff liaison
Affiliated House Corporations and Transition (December 8, 2017)
Fall Transition Update (October 17, 2017)
Collegiate Resources Team Transition Update (March 27, 2017)
Gamma Phi Beta Transition Update (September 13, 2016)
Transition Update (July 29, 2016)
Alumnae Department Transition Update (May 12, 2016)
Volunteer and Staff Training and Development Plans (March 24, 2016)
Education Department Transition Update (March 8, 2016)
Human Resources Team Transition Update (February 19, 2016)
An Update about the Education Department and Human Resources Transition (January 7, 2016)
An Update about our Structure (October 20, 2015)