Sex, Gender, Gender Identity and Orientation Resources
OutRight Action International
OutRight Action International works alongside LGBTIQ activists and organizations, diplomats and policymakers and other key partners to advance community-focused solutions to create lasting legal and social transformation.
The Trevor ProjectThe Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people.
- Black & LGBTQ: Approaching Intersectional Conversations
- TrevorSpace (a virtual, social networking site for LGBTQ people ages 13-24)
- Reaching a Trevor Project Crisis Counselor
GLSENEvery student has the right to a safe, supportive, and LGBTQ-inclusive K-12 education. We are a national network of educators, students, and local GLSEN Chapters working to make this right a reality.
GLAADGLAAD rewrites the script for LGBTQ acceptance. As a dynamic media force, GLAAD tackles tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change.
The Human Rights CampaignThe Human Rights Campaign envisions a world where every member of the LGBTQ+ family has the freedom to live their truth without fear, and with equality under the law.
Trans Women of Color CollectiveUplifting the narratives, leadership and lived experiences of trans people of color, while building towards collective liberation of all oppressed people.
- Super Princess, a children’s book about the experience of a young trans person of color
Gender DiversityGender Diversity increases the awareness and understanding of the wide range of gender diversity in children, adolescents, and adults by providing family support, building community, increasing societal awareness, and improving the well-being for people of all gender identities and expressions.
- Canadian Two Spirit, Trans, Non-Binary Community Resources and Services
- Our Vision: A Canada free of prejudice and discrimination, where trans people can thrive in a free, just, and equal society.