Gamma Phi Beta is elated to host the Coast-to-Coast Celebration in Seattle and offer a courtesy room block at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront (2100 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121). Attendees are responsible for booking their hotel room directly with the Seattle Marriott Waterfront or the area hotel of their choice. Come early or stay late to experience everything Seattle has to offer.
Hotel Booking Information
Call the Seattle Marriott Waterfront at 800.228.9290 and mention Gamma Phi Beta Room Block, or click here to book, modify or cancel your reservation at any time.
- Room Rates: $195+ tax a night for Traditional King or Double Beds.
- Checking-In/-Out: Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals of approximately $50 per day. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures and is happy to provide luggage storage.
- Extending Your Stay: Arrive early or stay late to enjoy all that Seattle has to offer! Our rate is available two days pre/post our event (subject to availability).
- Hotel Reservations: The room block will open Tuesday, February 27, 2024. All reservations must be made with the hotel by Monday, January 29, 2024, to guarantee the room block. Reservations made after this date will be subject to the hotel’s current available rate.
Stop by the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your materials and check-in. Registration hours are noon to 6 p.m. on Friday and 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Saturday.
For your convenience, the Seattle Marriott Waterfront is pleased to offer complimentary basic Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.
Event Venue Information
Our Saturday brunch celebration will take place at AQUA by El Gaucho. AQUA by El Gaucho features Seattle’s finest waterfront dining with views of Elliott Bay, the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier and the Space Needle. The expansive outdoor deck, the spacious lounge and 85-foot lighted wave bar are some of the venue’s highlights. The Puget Sound serves as both the backdrop and the inspiration for their menu.
All attendees are responsible for booking their own travel to and from Seattle as well as any transportation throughout the weekend. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for travel buddy arrangements or agreements.
The Seattle Marriott Waterfront does not provide an airport shuttle service.
The closest airport to the reception hotel is the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to the Seattle Marriott Waterfront
Distance to hotel – Approximately 22 minutes (13.6 miles)
- Taxi: $45 one way
- Rideshare: $37 one way
- Public Transportation (Train): $4
Closest stations to the hotel are Link Light Rail- University Street Station and King Street Station.
- Get on I-5 N in Tukwila from WA-518 E
- Continue on I-5 N to Seattle.
- Take exit 164-A from I-5 N.
- Follow Madison Street and Alaskan Way until you reach the hotel.
Hotel parking is available at the prevailing rates and is subject to change. Daily parking is at the rate of $55 per day.