For the 2017-18 academic year, the Foundation awarded 92 scholarships, fellowships and Loyalty Grants totaling more than $122,827.
Collegiate and alumnae members of Gamma Phi Beta in good standing are eligible to apply for merit-based and/or financial need-based undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships. Foundation financial aid must be applied toward tuition, course-related fees, books or supplies required for course enrollment.
The deadline to apply online for an undergraduate scholarship, awarded for the 2018-19 academic year was March 15, 2018.
Requirements to apply for undergraduate scholarships:
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- You must be a full-time student.
- You must be an initiated member of Gamma Phi Beta and in good standing.
The deadline to apply online for a graduate fellowship, awarded for the 2018-19 academic year was March 15, 2018.
Requirements to apply for graduate fellowships:
- You must demonstrate scholastic achievement and submit proof of acceptance into a graduate program before award check can be disbursed.
- You must be a member in good standing, including payment of $25 for international alumnae dues or a member of Life Loyal. Note: Current active senior members attending graduate school in the fall do not need to pay alumnae dues in order to be eligible.
Loyalty grants are need-based grants available to collegiate and alumnae members of Gamma Phi Beta in good standing who are experiencing unforeseen, extreme financial challenges created by a health crisis, natural disaster or other unexpected life circumstances. Grant awards are available through the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation and are made possible by contributions from generous alumnae, family and friends.
Grant funds may not be used to pay for dues or fees associated with Gamma Phi Beta membership. Loyalty Grants are confidential and awarded throughout the year. The Gamma Phi Beta Foundation receives more applications than these funds can support.
Want to donate to sisters in need? Click here to give to our Loyalty Grant program.