REAL Leadership Online (RLO) will turn three in January 2017! As RLO continues to grow we want our collegiate members to join us in developing relevant, engaging and original content for Gamma Phi Beta’s online leadership resource.
We are currently looking for four guest writers to serve for one semester, January-May 2017, and contribute one post per month to REAL Leadership Online. RLO covers topics including but not limited to leadership, time management and productivity, sisterhood, goal-setting and more.
This is a great opportunity for collegiate members interested in journalism, blogging, social media, leadership or marketing and communications who want to play a role in shaping the leadership development of thousands of Gamma Phi Beta members. Application information is listed below.
- Write one 250-600 word post per month
- Provide a headshot and bio
- Report to International Headquarters Sorority Programming Coordinator
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Have an interest in topics featured on REAL Leadership Online
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Open to feedback
Applications are open until December 2, 2016. Applicants will be notified no later than December 16, 2016.
Click here to apply today!
Questions may be directed to Sorority Programming Coordinator Carri Houser.