A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Each year, up to 15 recent college graduates are hired to spend nine months traveling to Gamma Phi Beta collegiate chapters, providing leadership education and support for chapter officers and members. Every CLC receives professional development and leadership skills training in the summer prior to her travels.
Give back to our Sorority following your collegiate experience!
Gamma Phi Beta's CLC program offers women unparalleled leadership and professional development experiences. The skills learned as a CLC will benefit you in your future personal and professional endeavors. You'll also make a difference in the lives of the Gamma Phi Beta women from across the country as you travel and impart your knowledge and expertise!
- Enthusiasm for Gamma Phi Beta
- Gamma Phi Beta membership
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Leadership experience (Gamma Phi Beta leadership or campus/community leadership)
- Ability to work autonomously and under direction
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverage
- Laptop computer and wireless access card provided
- Cell phone stipend
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Professional development training to apply in future professional endeavors
- Enhance leadership and problem-solving skills through hands-on experience
- Develop valuable presentation and public-speaking skills
- Lifelong friendships with fellow CLCs
- Personal and professional relationships with Gamma Phi Beta volunteers, professional staff and International Council
- Networking opportunities with university administration and fraternity/sorority advisors
- Evaluate future graduate and professional degree programs and opportunities by visiting a variety of university campuses
- Earn airline reward miles
- Personal growth from experiences with coaching chapters through challenges and preparing young women for future successes
To learn more about what makes an ideal candidate for the Collegiate Leadership Consultant team, read the CLC job description.