Gamma Phi Get-Together
On September 24, 1875, Gamma Phi Beta’s four Founders first met “in the room kindly furnished by Professor Brown,” whose namesake we draw our colors of brown and light brown (mode). To honor the sisterhood experienced that day that has continued 145 years later, we invite you to Gamma Phi Get-Together on September 24!
This annual event is a way to connect with sisters near and far and celebrate the sisterhood that connects Gamma Phi Betas. By coming together on the same day, we can show just how far our bond reaches – across collegiate chapters, distance, generations and more.
WHAT IS THE GAMMA PHI GET-TOGETHER?
The idea is simple – get with a sister or several and do something fun on September 24! As pairs or groups of sisters join together, let’s celebrate the connection we have as Gamma Phi Betas. See if your alumnae chapter is hosting an event or find an open event!
Looking for an opportunity to reconnect with sisters from college, set up a Zoom call! Do you have a group of sisters you meet up with often? See if they want to gather for a private Gamma Phi Get-Together. You can also look in the section below to see if an event is already happening near you!
COUNT ME IN! WHAT’S NEXT?
- Contact sisters you want to host a Gamma Phi Get-Together with on September 24.
- Find an activity that works best for you. Need suggestions? Check out these event ideas.
- Tell Gamma Phi you are hosting your event by completing this form. We will send you helpful hosting tips, graphics and a big thank you for your participation!
- If you are submitting on behalf of an alumnae chapter or planning to gather with alumnae from your specific collegiate chapter, the alumnae chapter’s event will be placed on the website for others to see and RSVP.
- Events submitted by individual members will have the option to designate their event as public or private. not be published to the website.
- Have the best time connecting and reconnecting with sisters!
Jump to: Open Events | Event Ideas | Share on Social Media | Gamma Phi Get-Together Apparel | Zoom Backgrounds
Don’t know what to do for your Gamma Phi Get-Together? Use this list to start planning!
- First Moon wine tasting
- Run the 10 Years Stronger 5k in celebration of Girls on the Run!
- Walk in the park
- Playdate with Gamma Phi Beta moms and children
- Group fitness class
- Trivia night at a local restaurant
- Museum tour at a new exhibit in town
- Happy hour at a local restaurant
- Backyard hangout
- Virtual happy hour hosted through a web-conferencing platform, like Zoom or FaceTime
Need help with your Get-Together or have other ideas you want added to this list? Email alumnae engagement manager Carrie Loveless.
Kelly Pelletier (Arizona)
As the Tucson Alumnae Chapter President, it was my honor to encourage our group that has kept in touch for so many years to do a Gamma Phi Get-Together.”
Corby Mullins (California Polytechnic State)
“I wanted to see some of the ladies who were so special to me during this amazing time in my life. This is the perfect moment to bring us all together!"
Autumn Hansen (Idaho)
"What a treat to spend time with some of our past International Council members! I am so grateful for their leadership, loyalty and legacy.”
Share on Social Media
No matter how you share on social media, make sure to download one (or all three) of our designs and help us spread the word!
Gamma Phi Get-Together Apparel
Check out Crescent Corner's Gamma Phi Get-Together section for items to wear during Gamma Phi Get Together!