All attendees are responsible for booking their own travel to and from St. Louis. Due to the surging popularity and preference for rideshare programs, Gamma Phi Beta is no longer offering airport transfers to and from the Convention hotel. Transfers are your responsibility. Please utilize the Gamma Phi Beta Convention 2022 Facebook Event to connect with other sisters who may want to share a ride to or from the airport. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for travel buddy arrangements or agreements.
The Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch does not provide shuttle service.
AirportThe closest airport to the Convention hotel is St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) at 10701 Lambert International Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri, 63145.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Distance to hotel: 14.3 miles
- Estimated fares: Taxi: $50-$55 one-way; Rideshare: $30-45 one-way
- Driving directions: Head southeast on Airflight Drive toward Main Terminal. Use the right lane to merge onto I-70 East via the ramp to St. Louis. Merge onto I-70 East and keep left to continue to I-44. Follow signs for Interstate 44W/I-55S/Tulsa/Memphis. Take exit 292B toward Broadway. Merge onto North Broadway. Turn left onto Chestnut Street. Use the right lane to turn left onto north 4th Street. Destination will be on the right.
AirfareWe are pleased to offer discounts on United and Delta Airlines fares to and from St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL). You may also book your flight on your preferred carrier of choice at their regular pricing schedule. The discount codes are as follows.
- • Delta Airlines: Please click here to book online and enter offer code: NMVPR. You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m. CT and provide them the code. This code is valid for travel to and from STL airport only. There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the 800 number.
- United Airlines: Please click here to book online and enter offer code: ZKXB783385. You may also call the United Meeting Reservations at 800.426.1122 and provide them the code. There may be a service fee when booking by phone. Your discount will depend on the class of your ticket but will range from two to 10%. This code is valid for travel to and from STL airport only.
Other Transportation Options
- Metrolink: Take the Red Line to 8th and Pine. Then, it’s a 0.3 mile walk to the hotel. The fare is $2.50 one-way, and the estimated transfer time is 44 minutes.
The Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch has limited valet and self-parking options. Valet is $40 plus tax daily and self-parking is $30 plus tax daily.
Other nearby parking options include:
- Mansion House Garage: Located directly behind Hyatt at 330 N. 4th St.
- Rates: Seven days a week | $20 a day
- Please enter at Mansion House Apartments. No in/out privileges. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- Please note: Mansion House garage has a 6' clearance.
- Kiener East Garage: Located at 500 Pine Street
- Rates: Overnight | $20
- No in/out privileges. Rates subject to change during special events and cannot be billed to guestroom.
- Pre-purchase parking and gain access to the garage via our app.
- All pedestrian entrances and stairwells are locked and require the app or QR code for access.
- Please note: Kiener East Garage has a 6'10" clearance.