Convention: Policies, Guidelines and Deadlines
- Late January 2024: Registration opens.
- February 15: Convention award submissions open. Chapters must be in good standing for the previous year of the biennium to be eligible (January-December 2023). Awards are available in a variety of categories and recognize chapter and individual excellence during the biennium.
- March 8: Deadline for all Convention registration scholarships.
- March 25: Deadline for chapters selected to receive a scholarship to be notified.
- April 5: Convention award submissions close at midnight MT.
- April 10: Delegate credentials due – collegiate and alumnae chapters must submit their delegate and alternate delegate names to International Headquarters.
- April 26: Deadline for early registration pricing. Price will increase by $50 per attendee after this date.
- May 26: Deadline for collegiate and alumnae chapters to achieve financial good standing (required to vote at Convention).
- June 3: Deadline to book your hotel room at the Marriot Marquis Chicago in McCormick Place (subject to availability).
- June 6: Final registration date. No refunds will be given after this date.
- June 10: No further modifications will be accepted to your online registration. Any modifications after this date must be emailed to Karima Soliman.
If you have any Convention-related questions, contact Director of Conferences and Meetings Page Adams.