Gamma Phi Beta is pleased to offer a courtesy room block for our Toronto reception at the Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto (1 Harbour Square Toronto, Ontario M5J 1A6). Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel room directly with Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto. Come early or stay late to experience everything Toronto has to offer!
Hotel Booking Information
Call the Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto at 1.888.627.8559 and mention code GPB or click here to book, modify or cancel your reservation at any time. Reservations will be limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room Rates: $409 + tax Canadian dollars per night for a Queen/Queen Room.
- Checking-In/-Out: Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is noon. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures and is happy to provide luggage storage.
- Extending Your Stay: Arrive early or stay late to enjoy all that Toronto has to offer! Our rate is available three days pre/post our event (subject to availability).
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: All reservations must be made with the hotel by Tuesday August 6, 2024, to guarantee the group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to the hotel’s current available rate.
Event Check-InStop by the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your materials and check-in. Registration hours are noon to 6 p.m. on Friday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
Hotel Wi-FiFor your convenience, Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto is pleased to offer complimentary basic Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.
Event Gala Location
Our Saturday evening gala will be held at the Arcadian Court in downtown Toronto. The Arcadian Court opened in 1929 and has been restored to its previous art deco glory. Since its opening, it has hosted Toronto’s first auto show, the Toronto Symphony Orchestra’s first radio broadcasts, performances by entertainment legends, such as Liberace, and Sotheby’s first auction outside of Britain. This venue is steeped in history as a Toronto institution making it fitting to serve as the banquet space for our momentous historical celebration.
We are excited to be able to host one of our 150th receptions in a city that is home to so many of our Canadian sisters! Toronto will be a memorable event and we can’t wait to celebrate Gamma Phi Beta in Toronto!
All attendees are responsible for booking their own travel to and from Toronto and all transportation. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for travel buddy arrangements or agreements.
The closest airport to the reception Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2, Canada or the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 2 Eireann Quay, Toronto, ON M5V 1A1, Canada.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport to the Arcadian
Distance to venue: Approximately 40 minutes (2.3 miles/ 3.8 kilometers)
- Taxi: $25 USD one way
- Rideshare: $15 USD one way
- Public Transport: Complimentary shuttle to the Mainland Ferry Terminal Building or ferry to downtown approx. $4 USD
Toronto Pearson International Airport to the Arcadian Court
Distance to the venue: Approximately 50 minutes (17 miles/ 27.3 kilometers)
- Taxi: approx. $50 USD
- Rideshare: approx. $45 USD
- Public Transportation: approx. $40 USD
The Arcadian Court does not have on-site parking. Street parking is available, and the closest parking is the Green P Lot under Nathan Phillips Square.