Gamma Phi Beta is elated to host the Coast-to-Coast Celebration in Denver and offer a courtesy room block at the Sheraton Denver Downtown (1500 Court Place Denver, Colorado, 80202). Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel room directly with the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel. Come early or stay late to experience everything Denver has to offer.
Hotel Booking Information
- Room Rates: $195+ tax a night for Traditional King or Double Beds.
- Checking-In/-Out: Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals of approximately $50 per day. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures and is happy to provide luggage storage.
- Extending Your Stay: Arrive early or stay late to enjoy all that Denver has to offer! Our rate is available two days pre/post our event (subject to availability).
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: All reservations must be made with the hotel by Thursday March 7, 2024, to guarantee the room block. Reservations made after this date will be subject to the hotel’s current available rate.
A link to book a room at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel will be provided soon. Check back often!
Stop by the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your materials and check-in. Registration hours are noon to 6 p.m. on Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
For your convenience, the Sheraton Denver Downtown is pleased to offer complimentary basic Wi-Fi for all Bonvoy members in all guest rooms.
Event Venue Information
Our Saturday evening gala will take place at the Denver Art Museum in the Sturm Grand Pavilion. The Denver Art Museum was founded in 1893 and is one of the largest art museums in the United States! The art displayed not only features cultures across the world but also focuses on art that is local to Denver and the Rocky Mountain region as well! The Denver Art Museum is home to more than 70,000 pieces of art from 12 different collections.
We are excited to host the Denver 150th reception at a location that is full of history unique to the city of Denver. It is reflective of the deep history and the many connections we have witnessed in 150 years of Gamma Phi Beta!
All attendees are responsible for booking their own travel to and from Denver and transportation throughout the weekend. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for travel buddy arrangements or agreements.
The Sheraton Denver Downtown does not provide an airport shuttle service.
The closest airport to the reception hotel is Denver International Airport (DEN), 8500 Pena Blvd. Denver, CO 80249.
Denver International Airport to the Sheraton Denver Downtown
Distance to hotel: Approximately 35 minutes (26 miles)
- Taxi: $60 one way
- Rideshare: $50 one way
- Travel west on Interstate 70.
- Take Exit 274 onto Interstate 25 South.
- Take Exit 210A to Colfax Avenue.
- Turn left onto Colfax Avenue.
- Turn left onto Court Place and continue for two blocks and the hotel will be on the left.
Hotel parking is available at the prevailing rates and are subject to change.
- Daily parking is available at the rate of $45 per day.
- Valet parking is available at the rate of $54 per day.