Gamma Phi Beta is elated to host our Columbus Reception at Hilton Columbus Downtown (402 North High St. Columbus, OH, 43215). Everyone is responsible for booking their own hotel room directly with the Hilton Columbus Downtown. Come early or stay late to experience everything Columbus has to offer.
Hotel Booking Information
- Call Hilton toll free at 855.380.9591 and mention Gamma Phi Beta’s 150th Celebration or click here to book, modify or cancel your reservation at any time. Reservations will be limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room Rates: $199 + tax per night for a Traditional King or Queen/Queen room.
- Checking-In/-Out: Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is noon. A valid credit card is required upon check-in to cover all expenses charged to your room. If using a debit card, the hotel will place a daily monetary hold for your incidentals. The hotel will do their best to accommodate requests for early arrivals or late departures and is happy to provide luggage storage.
- Extending Your Stay: Arrive early or stay late to enjoy all that Columbus has to offer! Our rate is available three days pre/post our event (subject to availability).
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: All reservations must be made with the hotel by Tuesday July 9, 2024, to guarantee the group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to the hotel’s current available rate.
Stop by the Gamma Phi Beta registration desk to pick up your materials and check-in. Registration hours are noon to 6 p.m. on Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
For your convenience, The Westin Long Beach Hotel is pleased to offer complimentary basic Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.
All attendees are responsible for booking their own travel to and from Columbus and for transportation throughout the weekend. Gamma Phi Beta is not responsible for travel buddy arrangements or agreements.
The Hilton Columbus Downtown Hotel does not provide airport shuttle service.
The closest airports to the reception hotel are the John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH), 4600 International Gateway Columbus, Ohio, 43219 or the Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK), 2241 John Circle Dr. Columbus, Ohio, 43215.
John Glenn Columbus International Airport to Hilton Columbus Downtown
Distance to hotel: Approximately 10 minutes (6.5 miles)
- Taxi: $20 one way
- Rideshare: $15 one way
Rickenbacker International Airport to Hilton Columbus Downtown
Distance to hotel: Approximately 30 minutes (17 miles)
- Taxi: $25 one way
- Rideshare: $20 one way
Hotel parking is available at the prevailing rates and is subject to change.
- Overnight guest parking is offered at $33 a night for self-parking.
- Valet parking is offered for $43 a night.