Ways to Give
More than 26,000 donors have given at least once to the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation since 1959. Offering a variety of giving opportunities ensures that every interested donor can find a program to support. All monetary gifts to the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The Gamma Phi Beta Foundation offers numerous types of giving opportunities through a wide array of funds. Types of funds include:
- Unrestricted Gifts offer donors the opportunity and benefits to fund current areas of greatest need.
- Designated Gifts allow donors to thoughtfully recognize a specific area of need.
- Annual Appeals include the Parents Appeal and the Senior Carnation Appeal
- Special Appeals include personalized bricks in Sisterhood Plaza, In Celebration Gifts and Memorial Gifts.
- Planned Gifts offer donors the opportunity to remember the Foundation in their estates.
The federal tax ID# for the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation is 75-6026984.