As a member-driven organization, Gamma Phi Beta is comprised of volunteers who manage, lead and direct the programs, operations and vision of the Sorority. Below is information on our various volunteer roles and responsibilities.
Found the perfect Gamma Phi Beta volunteer position for you? Complete the Volunteer Interest Form to indicate your areas of interest. For questions about volunteering for the Sorority, please contact Krista Davis, sorority director-human resources at email@example.com.
• Collegiate Chapter Advisors: Chapter advisors enjoy a rewarding opportunity to mentor, guide and support our collegiate members. A board of local alumnae motivate and advise each collegiate chapter in all areas of chapter operations.
• House Corporation Board (HCB): Alumnae with talents in facility management, personnel management, rental property or finance are encouraged to serve on their local HCB. HCB volunteers provide oversight for housing and meeting spaces.
• Alumnae Chapter Leadership: Involvement as an alumnae chapter member provides a wonderful opportunity to remain actively involved with Gamma Phi Beta after college! Gamma Phi Betas of all ages are encouraged to join an alumnae chapter and become involved as members, officers and leaders. Click here to see if there's an alumnae chapter near you!
• Regional Teams: Gamma Phi Beta's eight geographic regions are comprised of regional directors and a team of regional coordinators. Together they provide support, guidance and oversight for our collegiate and alumnae chapters, advisory boards and HCBs.
• Sorority Departments: Under the supervision of members of International Council, each sorority department provides ongoing development and support for finance, recruitment, collegiate, alumnae, education and Panhellenic areas. Each department offers a variety of volunteer opportunities at the sorority director and sorority coordinator levels.
• Special Projects: Members with specific skill-sets and experience are a great resource for short-term projects and task forces as needed.
• International Council: Serving on International Council (IC) is one of the most revered and honored volunteer roles within our Sorority. The outstanding women of IC serve as the board of directors for Gamma Phi Beta and are charged with managing the affairs and property of the Sorority. Voted into office by our membership at Convention, the seven voting members of International Council serve two-year terms. Click here for information on our current International Council.