Gamma Phi Beta Sorority is dedicated to helping women realize their full potential at all stages in life. Membership in the Sorority opens the door to an unimaginable number of unique and beneficial opportunities that embrace our Core Values of Love, Labor, Learning and Loyalty. From your wonderful and memorable years as an undergraduate to your rich and rewarding years as an alumna member, Gamma Phi Beta Sorority is a true lifetime experience.
During your journey with Gamma Phi Beta you will receive many membership privileges including:
- Sisterhood: The sisterhood you gain as a Gamma Phi Beta sets membership apart from membership in other local clubs or organizations. It begins with the friendships founded during your collegiate years and continues to grow as your bond deepens with the Sorority and sisters encountered throughout life.
- Leadership Development: Both collegians and alumnae further their personal growth through the development of leadership skills. Members can serve as officers, committee members, advisors and volunteer leaders to fine-tune their talents and gain valuable experience. Additionally, training is offered through chapter educational programming, online education tutorials and workshops presented at international Gamma Phi Beta conferences.
Networking: As a member of Gamma Phi Beta, you have access to effective networking tools that put you in touch with more than 175,000 members worldwide. Our Sorority has embraced several valuable online vehicles to streamline communication and networking opportunities, connect our members and deliver the latest Sorority news.
- Financial Aid: Your education is the key to your future. Financial aid in the form of scholarships and fellowships is available through the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation. Grants-in-aid are also available to collegiate members facing unforeseen financial crises and for alumnae members who are experiencing serious life challenges.
- Alumnae Chapter Membership: With more than 175 alumnae chapters across North America, opportunities for members to socialize, serve and lead after college are abundant. Many sisters connect with an alumnae chapter after graduating from college or moving and find instant connections with those who share a common bond with the Sorority.
- Volunteer Opportunities: As an alumnae member, your experience is valuable to those just starting their Gamma Phi Beta experience in college. You can apply to serve on the local, regional or even international level. Moreover, volunteering can help sharpen your career knowledge, provide experience, build your professional network and hone your written and verbal communication skills.
- Magazine Subscription: The Crescent magazine includes news about Sorority programs and services, chapter activities and individual members. Feature stories address issues of interest to women, Gamma Phi Beta and the interfraternal system. The magazine is an important source of pride in our organization and our heritage.
- Website Access: All members have full access to our official website gammaphibeta.org and all the resources and information found on the site.