Gamma Phi Beta Presentation Team Job Description
Gamma Phi Beta is seeking enthusiastic, dynamic, seasoned professionals for the Gamma Phi Beta Presentation Team. We are looking for members interested in engaging our members through programming designed to address issues facing today’s women.
The Gamma Phi Beta Presentation Team will provide consistent, connected and professional presentation and facilitation of Gamma Phi Beta programs. The team will be responsible for the delivery of workshops, presentations and training for Gamma Phi Beta collegiate and alumnae members as well as volunteer leaders. Team members will participate in the development of programs and collaborate on the most effective and relevant avenues for delivering Gamma Phi Beta programming content. Team members will agree to serve for a two-year appointment effective August 1, 2012.
Position: Presentation Team Member
Reports to: Education Vice President and Director of Sorority Programming
Position Created: May 1, 2012
This is a volunteer position. Presentation Team related expenses will be reimbursed by the sorority. This includes conference calls and travel expenses incurred for training, team meetings and/or scheduled presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in presentation team training scheduled for December 2012.
- Available to attend at least two Regional Leadership Conferences on or between the weekends of January 26-27, 2013, and March 2-3, 2013.
- Available to attend The Academy 2013.
- Participate in monthly presentation team conference calls to discuss program content and upcoming presentation opportunities.
- Provide leadership and presentation expertise to volunteer leaders preparing for, or participating with, the presentation team on chapter visits or other Sorority events.
- Assists in the evaluation of created programs and suggest areas for improvement and growth.
Education or Experience:
Member of Gamma Phi Beta with three to five years experience in training, program development and/or facilitating workshops for college-aged students. Knowledge of current socio-cultural issues and trends facing college-aged students. Familiarity with or willingness to learn current Gamma Phi Beta policies and positions. Proven track record in effective program delivery.
Other Skills, Abilities and qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, outgoing and dynamic
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to be flexible with travel dates and availability
- Working knowledge of current Gamma Phi Beta policies and procedures
Click here to apply for the Gamma Phi Beta Presentation Team.
If you know someone who you think would make a great member of the Gamma Phi Beta Presentation Team, please click here to fill out a recommendation form.